We have immediate openings for (2) Insurance Account Managers. Prior experience in the insurance industry is not necessary – full training and insurance licensing are provided.
The ideal candidate will live in the Destin, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Inlet Beach, Freeport, or DeFuniak Springs area, and seek a career where you can grow and learn.
In the Insurance Account Manager position you will:
- Complete the Florida 4-40 CSR insurance licensing course
- Complete the Insurance Advisor On-Boarding course
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Meet with clients and prospects
- Electronically file emails, policies, and documents to client files
- Service an existing commercial insurance or personal insurance book of business
- Learn to service and sell commercial or personal insurance policies.
This position includes an hourly rate plus bonuses and incentives
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent computer, email, and telephone skills
- Multi-tasking with attention given to detail
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Dedicated to completing the necessary learning and training
- Comfortable in an office environment with extensive desk work and computer processing
- Competitive compensation – hourly rate plus bonuses and incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays, including most Federal Holidays and Good Friday
- Employer paid Group Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Telemedicine insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Opportunity to grow and advance your insurance career
- 35-hour work week with Flex-Time
Fuller Insurance is open 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
Email your resume today to email@example.com.